Monday, August 9, 2010

Tourist Visa (Schengen Visa)


Tourist Visa (Schengen Visa), the tourists pay for everything alone - or can someone heading for what?my friend wants me to come visit soon - with tourist visas - to my question:he must demonstrate to the German embassy that he alone paid for everything, or can it also be said that I reserve as a "host /" - with VE - no credit Nachweiss for example, hotel bill - or flight?





If I invite someone from Germany to visit me, I have to demonstrate to the community that:My income is high enough to nourish the guestto deposit a security deposit (the amount varies from district to district) approximately between 1,000 - and 5,000, - €, depending on which country will my visitA health insurance demonstrateProve a property that is about 45 square meters (for 2 persons)
It is definitely cheaper if you are flying to visit your friend and pay him everything in the home country, then you have more money left over in flight what you can give him.In Germany you are with people outside of Europe only placed heavy stones in their way.

No comments:

Post a Comment