Monday, August 9, 2010

How concerned is a Schengen visa?

Hi I am a foreigner and live in Switzerland, I really need a Schengen visa, as we will go with the school abroad but now, for others it is not a problem because you do not need a visa, but I already want to know and can take as much to get a visa? Where can I get the forms? What I have to have ready for documents?

You should contact the embassy of the country in which you go plan and then apply for a visa.Or you can contact a travel agent. There are many who do that. Although you pay beararbeitungsgebühr about 20-30 €, but must do not know the way themselves.To apply for a visa you need a valid passport, a passport photo, completed visa application.That you can usually find on the website of the Embassy of your destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment